Prabhas is one of the most humble and grounded actors in the Telugu cinema. Despite enjoying superstardom, the Baahubali star prefers to maintain down-to-earth attitude.
Here’s one such instance which Prabhas is indeed a class act.
Prabhas recently had a video chat with one of his ardent followers named Shobita, who is battling g cancer. The star actor spoke with the cancer-affected patient for some time and this put a smile on her face.
Shobita was elated that she got to speak with Prabhas and understandably so. Prabhas’s warm gesture is winning hearts now.
#Prabhas brought smile on face of inpatient Sobhita* by spending some time with her on video call.
Sparsh Hospice Team expressed deep gratitude to him for beautiful gesture & bringing smiles.
Name of patient changed to protect privacy. pic.twitter.com/OQNPRIGbEV
— Manobala Vijayabalan (@ManobalaV) September 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa promotions to hit the top gear
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer