Prabhas is one of the most humble and grounded actors in the Telugu cinema. Despite enjoying superstardom, the Baahubali star prefers to maintain down-to-earth attitude.
Here’s one such instance which Prabhas is indeed a class act.
Prabhas recently had a video chat with one of his ardent followers named Shobita, who is battling g cancer. The star actor spoke with the cancer-affected patient for some time and this put a smile on her face.
Shobita was elated that she got to speak with Prabhas and understandably so. Prabhas’s warm gesture is winning hearts now.
#Prabhas brought smile on face of inpatient Sobhita* by spending some time with her on video call.
Sparsh Hospice Team expressed deep gratitude to him for beautiful gesture & bringing smiles.
Name of patient changed to protect privacy. pic.twitter.com/OQNPRIGbEV
— Manobala Vijayabalan (@ManobalaV) September 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- SSMB 28: Pooja Hegde to join the sets on this date
- OTT: Blockbuster Malayalam movie gets its OTT date