The shooting for Prabhas and Pooja Hedge’s period love story, Radhe Shyam is underway in Hyderabad for the past one month. As per the reports, an intense action sequence and a couple of key scenes are being canned in this schedule.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the month-long Hyderabad schedule for Radhe Shyam has been wrapped up today. Confirming the same, the film’s director Radhakrishna took to social media this morning and posted the same. He also shared a picture with the film’s action choreographer and cinematographer.
Reportedly, Radha Shyam has almost wrapped its shooting except for a few patchworks. Being bankrolled by UV Creations, Radhe Shyam is gearing up for a summer release.
1000 people worked nonstop for 100 days to make a 2 year old dream come to life in a month long action schedule!! We the team @manojdft #ravinder @UV_Creations thank our action director #nickpowel and his team for making this adventure a never before one #RadheShyam pic.twitter.com/fsjb9qiEr2
— Radha Krishna Kumar (@director_radhaa) December 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama