Prabhas and KGF director Prashanth Neel’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Salaar, is all set to kick-start its shooting formalities from early next year. This morning, Prashanth took to Twitter and invited all the aspiring actors of all age groups to take part in the auditions in Hyderabad.
The auditions will take place from 9 am to 6 pm on December 15 at Aluminium Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Actors who speak any language are eligible to participate in the auditions. Two more talent hunts for Chennai and Bengaluru actors will be held in the respective cities and the dates for the same will be announced soon.
Salaar will be bankrolled by KGF franchise producer Vijay Kiragandur under Hombale Films banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans