The big day has arrived finally. Pan-India stars Prabhas, Deepika Padukone and Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller has been launched with a traditional puja ceremony earlier today in Hyderabad. Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swami performed the rituals and wished the entire team.
Interestingly, Prabhas sounded the first clap while Amitabh Bachchan acted in the first shot. “On the special day of #GuruPurnima, we start with the guru of Indian cinema,” a tweet from Vyjayanthi Movies’ Twitter handle tweeted after the launch. Amitabh will be shooting for just about 5 days in the ongoing schedule.
Tentatively titled Project K, this multi-crore pan-international biggie is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt. Mickey J Meyer is the music composer.
On the special day of #GuruPurnima, We start with the guru of Indian cinema.
Clap by our #Prabhas.#ProjectK@SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @nagashwin7 @VyjayanthiFilms pic.twitter.com/kvxcKNbLMT
— Vyjayanthi Movies (@VyjayanthiFilms) July 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch