Prabhas has finished a key schedule for Salaar a few days back. So, he is taking a rest at home and at the same time, is bulking up for his role in Adipurush.
The talk is that Prabhas will shoot Salaar and Adiprush simultaneously. So, in the days to come, a key action episode will start first in Adipurush in a specially erected set.
For this reason, Prabhas is hitting the gym twice a day as per his trainer. Prabhas wants a toned and lean body for this film which is based on Ramayana. Om Raut directs this fim.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed