Hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his summer biggie, Salaar, for the last one week in Mumbai. Prabhas has shot a grueling action sequence in the latest schedule. And very soon, the macho actor will be heading to the set of his mythological magnum opus, Adipurush.
Apparently, even for Adipurush, Prabhas will be canning a massive battle sequence that includes high-voltage action and risky stunts. The entire shoot will be done in a studio, with green screens for visual effects. More details about this action episode are yet to be known.
While Salaar is slated for release in April next year, Adipurush is scheduled for an August, 2022 release. Both the movies are progressing at a brisk pace and will hit screens as announced earlier.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s entire shoot will be wrapped up
- Naga Shaurya reveals his 12-yr-old connection with Allu Arjun
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set