After a long gap, Rebel Star Prabhas is going to enthrall his fans with back to back projects. While his ongoing film, Radhe Shyam, is aiming for a summer 2021 release, Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin’s project and Adipurush with Bollywood director Om Raut will go on floors from this year-end and be ready for a release sometime in 2022.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas is planning to announce yet another project in the next couple of months. Reportedly, the star hero is already in discussions with one of the happening Tamil directors and he will disclose the details very soon.
Needless to say, the announcement will come across as a sweet surprise for all the Darling fans and moviegoers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy