The stage is all set for the commencement of Prabhas and Prashanth Neel’s pan-Indian gangster drama, Salaar. This highly-anticipated biggie’s first schedule will take place in Singareni opencast mines 2, Ramagundam Phase 3.
Currently, Salaar’s art department is erecting a giant set in which Prabhas will participate in a massive fight sequence. The set work will be wrapped up in 2, 3 days and the entire cast and crew will be arriving in Singareni next week. The first schedule will last for 10 days. Prabhas and the rest of the team members will camp at the Singareni Guest House.
Shruti Haasan is said to be the leading lady in Salaar. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this crazy project under Hombale Films banner. Ravi Barsur will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Vijay Deverakonda reveals his favorite Tamil directors
- Anupama Parameswaran bags a crazy sequel?
- Kaala Bhairava become hot topic of discussion
- Young Bollywood hero dating this model
- Key two days for Macharla Niyojakavargam