The stage is all set for the commencement of Prabhas and Prashanth Neel’s pan-Indian gangster drama, Salaar. This highly-anticipated biggie’s first schedule will take place in Singareni opencast mines 2, Ramagundam Phase 3.
Currently, Salaar’s art department is erecting a giant set in which Prabhas will participate in a massive fight sequence. The set work will be wrapped up in 2, 3 days and the entire cast and crew will be arriving in Singareni next week. The first schedule will last for 10 days. Prabhas and the rest of the team members will camp at the Singareni Guest House.
Shruti Haasan is said to be the leading lady in Salaar. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this crazy project under Hombale Films banner. Ravi Barsur will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date