Prabhas is finally set to wrap up Radhe Shyam, which has been in the making for over 2 years now. He will take part in the final schedule which is set to commence later this month.
Prabhas is expected to join the sets of Radhe Shyam by the last week of June and with this brief schedule, the entire shoot will be wrapped up, say reports. The schedule will take place at a specially assembled set in Hyderabad. The makers of the love drama are working on locking the release date for the film.
The macho actor will be resuming Salaar almost immediately after he wraps up Radhe Shyam shoot. He is also expected to commence shooting for Adipurush in the next two months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja