Released in 2004, director Sobhan’s romantic action drama, Varsham, went on to become a huge blockbuster and transformed Prabhas into a star. Unfortunately, the talented director passed away in 2008. His son, Santhosh Sobhan, became an actor and played lead roles in movies such as Paperboy and Thanu Nenu.
Now, Santhosh Sobhan is acting in a romantic drama which is being produced under UV Creations banner. It’s well known that Prabhas has a major stake in this banner and his gesture of roping in his director’s son is winning everyone’s hearts. Prabhas is also expected to promote the film once it gears up for release.
Kollywood actress Priya Bhavani Shankar is the leading lady and debutant Anil is the director of this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event