And finally, hero Prabhas has wrapped up the shoot for his maiden Bollywood film, Adipurush. The movie’s unit celebrated this special occasion by cutting a cake on the set in Mumbai. With Prabhas wrapping up his part, the balance talkie portions will be shot in November.
Already, the film’s leading lady Kriti Sanon had wrapped up her part around a week ago. The unit will be busy with the VFX work until summer next year. Meanwhile, fans are eagerly waiting for an update on the film’s teaser and other promotional content.
While top Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan is essaying Ravan, Sunny Singh will be seen as Laxman alongside Prabhas, who plays Lord Rama and Kriti Sanon plays Goddess Sita respectively. Om Raut directs this high budget pan-India project. The film is slated to hit the big screens on August 11, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda to do record business in Nizam?
- Kalyan Ram rejects big OTT offer for Bimbisara