The makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film have just wrapped up a crucial schedule. The film’s director Radhakrishna Kumar took to Twitter last night and tweeted that the team has completed a ‘cute chase sequence’ with an international crew.
The young director further said that he is looking forward to the upcoming long schedule in Europe. His tweet busts the ongoing reports that the film’s Europe schedule has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The next schedule is expected to take place in Austria, with Prabhas and Pooja Hegde.
Touted as a period romantic drama set in Italy, the film, tentatively titled O Dear, the film is a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues