The remuneration of pan-India superstar Prabhas has been in the news for a long time now. It was heard that Prabhas was charging in the range of Rs 140-150 crores project.
Now, the latest reports from a Bollywood media portal are suggesting that Prabhas is taking home a whopping remuneration of Rs 150 crores for Adipurush.
This media report read that Prabhas was paid as much as Rs 150 crores for allotting around 60 working days for Adipurush, making him the highest paid actor in India.
Adipurush is a mythological epic directed by Om Raut. The film is announced for theatrical release on 11th August 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30