Salman Khan’s Dabangg was one film which broke all records. The film was so popular that it was also remade in Telugu and Tamil. Already, two parts of the film have come out and the third part was already in talks.
Prabhu Deva will be directing Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha and he reveals that Dabangg 3 will soon go on floors by the end of this year. In fact, this will be the second time that Prabhu Deva will be directing Salman after the super hit Wanted.
Arbaaz Khan will produce this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy