Salman Khan’s Dabangg was one film which broke all records. The film was so popular that it was also remade in Telugu and Tamil. Already, two parts of the film have come out and the third part was already in talks.
Prabhu Deva will be directing Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha and he reveals that Dabangg 3 will soon go on floors by the end of this year. In fact, this will be the second time that Prabhu Deva will be directing Salman after the super hit Wanted.
Arbaaz Khan will produce this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans