Salman Khan is a star who believes his director completely and gives him a free hand. He has worked with Prabhu Deva for Wanted and Dabangg 3 and now he is also working with him for Radhe.
If this was not enough, the gossip now is that Prabhu Deva has been signed in to direct the latest part of the Ek Tha Tiger franchise. Already, two parts in this franchise have come in each directed by Kabir Khan and Abbas Ali.
Now, with this news coming out, many have various reactions regarding this combination. Prabhu Deva is also acting and directing films simultaneously and now helming such a big action flick has raised a few eyebrows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram