After a long gap of nearly 8 years, Prabhu Deva returned to acting in Tamil movies with Devi(l) last year. Since then, Prabhu Deva has been busy with back-to-back movies. Currently, Prabhu Deva is busy wrapping up an experimental thriller titled Mercury.
As per the latest updates, Prabhu Deva is essaying the main antagonist’s role in this film. Mercury is a silent film as it doesn’t feature any dialogues. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza fame is directing this film and Janatha Garage fame Tirru is cranking the camera.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love