Released in 2016, the Tamil-Telugu-Hindi trilingual horror comedy, Abhinetri, had marked choreographer turned actor cum filmmaker Prabhudeva’s full fledged comeback to southern cinema after more than a decade. The film had a fairly decent run down south while it bombed in Hindi.
Recently, during the promotions of his upcoming film Lakshmi, Prabhudeva had confirmed that he and director AL Vijay will be joining hands once again for Abhinetri’s sequel. Prabhu Deva himself had produced the first installment. The film also had Tamannaah and Sonu Sood in prominent roles. However, it’s still unclear whether both the actors will be part of Abhinetri’s sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects