Prabhudeva seems to be on a signing spree these days. Just days after news broke that he’s playing a villain in Chakri Tholeti’s next film which stars Nayanthara in Telugu and Tamil, and Tamannaah in the Hindi version, the latest buzz is that the actor has signed yet another film to be directed by Sumanth Radhakrishnan and it’s said to be an action adventure.
Apparently, Prabhudeva will be playing the role of an archaeologist, who goes on an adventure and his character is supposedly modelled on the lines of Indiana Jones, the popular character created by Steven Spielberg.
The film is expected to go on floors after June this year and Sumanth is currently finalising the cast and crew which will work on this film.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next