Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has a crucial war scene that will be shot in the third week of December. This mammoth sequence will be shot on over 2000 artistes and it is expected to be a major highlight of this movie.
Currently, practice sessions have started for this sequence in RFC. Prabhas, Rana and other key members are participating in the practice sessions. Peter Heins is the fight choreographer and Senthil is handling the camera. Sabu Cyril is handling production design.
Arka Media is producing this big budget period drama and the film is expected to hit the screens in 2015.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day