Actress Pragya Jaiswal made a very good first impression in the role of Sita Devi in Varun Tej’s ‘Kanche’. The Mumbai model was seen in a very mature and traditional avatar and she has performed so well that the image has now stuck.
Pragya is a little upset about it and is keen to break this image. “I am fun loving girl at heart and I am not the traditional and mature Sita Devi that people saw in Kanche. I love doing mass films and I am very comfortable being glamorous”, she says.
Pragya is currently in talks with a few production houses and formal announcements may come soon. This leggy lass will also be attending a number of high profile award functions that are going to be held in the next few weeks.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims