Actress Pragya Jaiswal made a very good first impression in the role of Sita Devi in Varun Tej’s ‘Kanche’. The Mumbai model was seen in a very mature and traditional avatar and she has performed so well that the image has now stuck.
Pragya is a little upset about it and is keen to break this image. “I am fun loving girl at heart and I am not the traditional and mature Sita Devi that people saw in Kanche. I love doing mass films and I am very comfortable being glamorous”, she says.
Pragya is currently in talks with a few production houses and formal announcements may come soon. This leggy lass will also be attending a number of high profile award functions that are going to be held in the next few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiyaan Vikram lines up an action thriller next
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR