After a long gap, Pragya Jaiswal is back in Telugu, and she will soon be seen in Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu’s film. The actress was last seen in Achari America Yatra and Jaya Janaki Nayaka, which had released a while ago. Now, Boyapati Srinu has roped her in for his upcoming action drama and it’s her first film opposite Balakrishna.
Buzz is that Pragya is playing the role of an IAS officer, who’s married to Balakrishna and also, an on screen mother to a kid. Apparently, Boyapati Srinu has written a strong character for Pragya and it’s going to create quite an impact in the story. The actress too is said to be determined to put her best foot forward in this action drama, which is being shot in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the actress is also part of Mahesh Manjrekar’s next Antim, in which she’s paired alongside Salman Khan, and Mohan Babu’s Son Of India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed
- Star heroine’s wish to sing and dub in Telugu