Actor Prakash Raj, who is known to be a warm host, was bowled over by the hospitality extended to him by Big B Amitabh. The actor called on Amitabh when he was in Mumbai and even posted a pic with the Superstar. Incidentally, after meeting Amitabh, Prakash tweeted about a Hindi production venture from his home production.
Meanwhile, the talented actor is busy with ‘Mana Oori Ramayanam’, a bilingual. The movie will hit the screens soon. Prakash Raj is also supervising the construction of a school at Kondaraddipally, for the benefit of underprivileged children in the village.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief