Versatile character artiste Prakash Raj is a key part of the ambitious multistarrer project ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The actor will be playing the crucial role of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s father and he is currently participating in the film’s shoot at Ramoji Film City.
Prakash Raj says that the film is turning out be a classic in the making. He tweeted that he is having a great time on the sets with Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu. Samantha and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Srikanth Addala is the director. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and Dil Raju is the producer. SVSC is scheduled to release on September 28th.
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda