In a latest interview, actor Prakash Raj criticized Pawan Kalyan’s confusing political journey and how he is changing his political colors like a chameleon every year. Today, Pawan’s brother and senior character artiste Naga Babu took to Twitter and replied to Prakash Raj’s comments on a strong note.
Naga Babu said that Prakash Raj is a pseudo intellectual and that everyone in the film industry knows how he used to torture producers by cancelling the shootings in the last minute. Naga Babu said that leaders changing their political views on a time to time basis is quite common in politics.
Naga Babu went on to say that Pawan has joined hands with the BJP only for the development of Andhra Pradesh. He exuded confidence on the BJP-Janasena alliance winning the upcoming GHMC polls.
ప్రకాష్ రాజ్ కి నా ans pic.twitter.com/Nu3WKdqMzr
— Naga Babu Konidela (@NagaBabuOffl) November 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi