Prakash Raj took some time of his busy schedule to dub for Tiger Shroff, Kriti Sanon starrer Heropanti. The film is the Hindi remake of Parugu, although plenty of changes have been made for the Hindi version. Incidentally, Prakash Raj had played a crucial role in Parugu itself.
As per the latest reports, it looks like Prakash Raj has played the same role in Heropanti and he’ll be seen as Kriti Sanon’s father. The actor dubbed for the film for couple of days in Shabdhalaya, Hyderabad. Of late, he has been in news for all the wrong reasons and it remains to be seen what movie artists association and Telugu director’s association decide to do next. Earlier this month, a complaint was registered against Prakash Raj for misbehaviour.
Meanwhile, Prakash Raj is eagerly awaiting the release of Ulavacharu Biriyani. He has written the script and also acted in the film, apart from directing it. Sneha, Tejas and Samyukta are his co-stars.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition