Prakash Raj took some time of his busy schedule to dub for Tiger Shroff, Kriti Sanon starrer Heropanti. The film is the Hindi remake of Parugu, although plenty of changes have been made for the Hindi version. Incidentally, Prakash Raj had played a crucial role in Parugu itself.
As per the latest reports, it looks like Prakash Raj has played the same role in Heropanti and he’ll be seen as Kriti Sanon’s father. The actor dubbed for the film for couple of days in Shabdhalaya, Hyderabad. Of late, he has been in news for all the wrong reasons and it remains to be seen what movie artists association and Telugu director’s association decide to do next. Earlier this month, a complaint was registered against Prakash Raj for misbehaviour.
Meanwhile, Prakash Raj is eagerly awaiting the release of Ulavacharu Biriyani. He has written the script and also acted in the film, apart from directing it. Sneha, Tejas and Samyukta are his co-stars.
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush