Versatile artiste Prakash Raj never minces his words and always speaks his mind. During a latest interview with a popular national media house, Prakash Raj criticized Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan for refusing to comment or condemn the brutal Kathua and Unnao rapes.
“He is being cowardly by refusing to comment on the Kathua and Unnao rape incident. It is my right to question him,” said Prakash about Big B, and also added that Bollywood stopped giving him offers ever since he started criticising Narendra Modi.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?