Versatile artiste Prakash Raj never minces his words and always speaks his mind. During a latest interview with a popular national media house, Prakash Raj criticized Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan for refusing to comment or condemn the brutal Kathua and Unnao rapes.
“He is being cowardly by refusing to comment on the Kathua and Unnao rape incident. It is my right to question him,” said Prakash about Big B, and also added that Bollywood stopped giving him offers ever since he started criticising Narendra Modi.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral