Prakash Raj, who won his 9th Nandi Award, thanked the committee forhonouring him with the award. He won the Best supporting award for hisrole in Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu. “This is my 9th Nandi award. I amreally happy about it and I thank the awards committee for choosing meonce again to bestow this honour. I congratulate the entire team of Dookudu and each and everyone who won a Nandi Award this year,”Prakash Raj said. These days, he’s busy shooting for Dabangg 2 and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. In Telugu, Prakash Raj will soon be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu, Damarukam, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Gauravam.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment