Prakash Raj, who won his 9th Nandi Award, thanked the committee forhonouring him with the award. He won the Best supporting award for hisrole in Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu. “This is my 9th Nandi award. I amreally happy about it and I thank the awards committee for choosing meonce again to bestow this honour. I congratulate the entire team of Dookudu and each and everyone who won a Nandi Award this year,”Prakash Raj said. These days, he’s busy shooting for Dabangg 2 and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. In Telugu, Prakash Raj will soon be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu, Damarukam, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Gauravam.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy