Prakash Raj, who won his 9th Nandi Award, thanked the committee forhonouring him with the award. He won the Best supporting award for hisrole in Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu. “This is my 9th Nandi award. I amreally happy about it and I thank the awards committee for choosing meonce again to bestow this honour. I congratulate the entire team of Dookudu and each and everyone who won a Nandi Award this year,”Prakash Raj said. These days, he’s busy shooting for Dabangg 2 and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. In Telugu, Prakash Raj will soon be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu, Damarukam, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Gauravam.
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’