Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s upcoming directorial, Mana Voori Ramayanam, has finally wrapped up its post-production formalities and is awaiting its theatrical release. The versatile artiste has made this film as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual.
Mana Voori Ramayanam is a village-based social drama full of rustic humour. The actor cum director will now be gearing up for censor scrutiny after which he will kick-start the promotional campaign.
Prakash Raj himself has produced this film on Prakash Raj Productions along with 1st Copy Pictures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser