Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s upcoming directorial, Mana Voori Ramayanam, has finally wrapped up its post-production formalities and is awaiting its theatrical release. The versatile artiste has made this film as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual.
Mana Voori Ramayanam is a village-based social drama full of rustic humour. The actor cum director will now be gearing up for censor scrutiny after which he will kick-start the promotional campaign.
Prakash Raj himself has produced this film on Prakash Raj Productions along with 1st Copy Pictures.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity