Pranitha Subhash might not have signed a Telugu film in a long time, but there is a lot going on in her career these days. The actress is all set to make her debut in Bollywood soon with Ajay Devgan’s Bhuj – The Pride Of India. Although she had got offers in the past, Pranitha confesses that she felt that Bhuj was the right choice for her debut film.
The actress has already shot some of her portions for the film, and says that she is in awe of her co-star, Ajay Devgan. “I play his wife and I will be seen in a traditional avatar. He is extremely professional and disciplined on the sets. In fact, the entire set is well organized and into the shoot that no one touches their phones. I am in awe of Ajay Devgan and I felt that it was the right film to do,” she said.
The film also stars Rana Daggubati in a key role, and it focuses on how hundreds of women from Bhuj came forward to help the Indian army during the Indo-Pak war.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over