Pranitha Subhash, who was last seen in films like Baava and Shakuni, is raring to make a strong comeback in Telugu. Although she has been part of three Telugu films so far, none of her films have been able to make an impact at box-office. Right from her debut film, she was admired for her gorgeous looks, but somehow success has eluded her.
Now, all that might change considering that she’s going to share the screen space with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. Pranitha Subhash is playing one of the lead roles in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Atharintiki Dharedhi and she says that she has become a huge fan of Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas. “It’s been great fun working with Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas. Both of them are quite humble, despite their star status and there’s a lot to learn from them,” she said.
Apart from Atharintiki Dharedhi, she’ll also be seen in the untitled film starring Mohan Babu, Vishnu Manchu and Manoj Manchu. Meanwhile, her next Kannada film Whistle, a remake of Pizza, is slated for release on July 12 and she will also be seen in another film titled Bheema opposite Upendra. With such big projects in hand in both Telugu and Kannada, she’s hoping that lady luck shines on her this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly
- Tollywood director pens an interesting role for Bollywood hero