Back in May, young and talented director, Prasanth Varma, announced a new film titled, Hanu-Man, the first original superhero movie in Telugu.
Today, the filmmaker has released a new poster, which is about Meenakshi, the heartbeat of Hanumanthu.
The interesting part is, Makkal Selvan, Vijay Sethupathi is going to reveal more details about Meenakshi tomorrow at 10:35 AM
Teja Sajja, who earlier did Zombie Reddy with the director, collaborated again for this pan-India project, which will release in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Produced by Niranjan Reddy under Primeshow Entertainment banner, the mythology-based flick has Anudeep Dev, Gowara Hari, Jay Krish and Krishna Saurabh as music directors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni