Sandalwood director Prashanth Neel is currently busy giving finishing touches to his most eagerly awaited pan-India biggie, KGF Chapter 2. This Yash-starrer is slated for a huge release on July 16 and the makers are hoping that theaters across the country will reopen in a full-fledged manner by then.
Meanwhile, Prashanth Neel’s statement on KGF Chapter 2 shows how confident he is about the film’s success. He said that KGF Chapter 2 will be afresh at any given point of release. “The story is universal, and since it is a period movie, and not in tune with the present, it will automatically feel fresh, whenever it is released,” he told a popular English daily.
KGF Chapter 2 also features Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt, Raveena Tandon and Sreenidhi Shetty in key roles. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this mammoth period action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts