Yash’s latest release KGF: Chapter 2 is creating wonders at the ticket windows everywhere. Directed by Prashanth Neel, the magnum opus is doing phenomenal business like no other Kannada movie.
Yesterday, South Indian star actor Ram Charan heaped praise on the entire cast and crew of KGF 2. In response to that, Prashanth Neel took to Twitter and thanked the RRR actor for his kind words. Neel also stated that he is looking forward to watching him along with his favourite actor Chiranjeevi in Acharya.
Prashanth Neel is currently busy with the shoot of his upcoming movie, Salaar, featuring Prabhas in the lead role. Sruthi Haasan is the female lead in this Hombale Films production.
Thank you so much @AlwaysRamCharan garu🙏
Looking forward to seeing some magic in #Sivakortala garu's #Acharya with you and my favourite @KChiruTweets garu. All the best brother! https://t.co/YeZt0P6mvW
— Prashanth Neel (@prashanth_neel) April 24, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to Hi Nanna, Mrunal Thakur gives a solid buzz to Family Star
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital