Yash’s latest release KGF: Chapter 2 is creating wonders at the ticket windows everywhere. Directed by Prashanth Neel, the magnum opus is doing phenomenal business like no other Kannada movie.
Yesterday, South Indian star actor Ram Charan heaped praise on the entire cast and crew of KGF 2. In response to that, Prashanth Neel took to Twitter and thanked the RRR actor for his kind words. Neel also stated that he is looking forward to watching him along with his favourite actor Chiranjeevi in Acharya.
Prashanth Neel is currently busy with the shoot of his upcoming movie, Salaar, featuring Prabhas in the lead role. Sruthi Haasan is the female lead in this Hombale Films production.
Thank you so much @AlwaysRamCharan garu🙏
Looking forward to seeing some magic in #Sivakortala garu's #Acharya with you and my favourite @KChiruTweets garu. All the best brother! https://t.co/YeZt0P6mvW
— Prashanth Neel (@prashanth_neel) April 24, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – F3 will be a laugh riot for the audience
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Don touches the Rs. 100 crore mark
- Thank You teaser – Sensible and interesting
- Heroine locked for Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film?
- Talk- Suriya’s latest movie stalled?