Deva Katta’s highly acclaimed film ‘Prasthanam’ is going to be dubbed into Tamil as ‘Padhavi’. The film brought a lot of recognition to Deva Katta for his intelligent dialogues and the brilliant characterization of Sai Kumar and Sharwanand. The political theme, the issues of greed and selfishness and Sai Kumar’s superb performance struck a chord with movie lovers in urban centers.
Lawrence has taken the Tamil rights of the film and Prabhakar, who has written dialogues for Vijay’s ‘Pokkiri’, is translating the Telugu dialogues into Tamil. The film will be out in Tamil Nadu very soon.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana