Released 10 days ago, Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s emotional family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandaage, has had a fabulous run at the box-office worldwide. Especially, the film’s performance in the Nizam region has turned out to be the best in both Sai Tej and the film’s director Maruthi’s careers.
On its second Sunday, in Nizam, Prati Roju Pandaage collected a decent share of Rs 76 lakhs at the box-office. With this, the film’s latest Nizam share is Rs 9.08 crore. The film has surpassed Sai’s previous best Supreme (Rs 8.5 Cr) and Maruthi’s best till date Babu Bangaram (Rs 8.3 Cr) full-run Nizam share.
With no major competition at the box-office, Prati Roju Pandaage is expected to perform decently until the Sankranthi biggies hit screens in January second week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt
- Not Shruthi Haasan but this actress to host Bigg Boss 5 Tamil