After collecting Rs 3.70 crores share by the end of its first week itself in the Nizam area, Sai Dharam Tej and Maruthi’s family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandaage is unstoppable in the same area. As per the reports, the film collections are steady in the second week and the collections are impressive during the weekend.
Trade reports reveal that PRP has collected a share of 41 lakhs on Friday and saw a good jump in collections on Saturday and generated 60 lakhs share in the Nizam area. On the other hand, the film is drawing decent crowds in Andhra and Ceded areas too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab will be a sure shot hit – Nithya Menen
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli