After a long break since April, the makers of Balakrishna’s upcoming action drama, Akhanda, are gearing up for the film’s final schedule which will last for a period of 20 days. Currently, director Boyapati Srinu and his team are busy scouting for the right locations in Rayalaseema.
Boyapati Srinu visited several historical sites in Rayadurgam, Gandikota, Kadapa and Chittoor. Akhanda’s final schedule will take place in these locations. A lavish song featuring Balayya and several crucial scenes will be shot in the premises of Puligundu Sri Gunteeswaraswami temple in Penumooru, Chittoor.
Pragya Jaiswal is the leading lady in Akhanda and Srikanth is playing the main antagonist. Malayalam actress Poorna will be seen in a key role in this Miriyala Ravinder Reddy production. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun