After a long break since April, the makers of Balakrishna’s upcoming action drama, Akhanda, are gearing up for the film’s final schedule which will last for a period of 20 days. Currently, director Boyapati Srinu and his team are busy scouting for the right locations in Rayalaseema.
Boyapati Srinu visited several historical sites in Rayadurgam, Gandikota, Kadapa and Chittoor. Akhanda’s final schedule will take place in these locations. A lavish song featuring Balayya and several crucial scenes will be shot in the premises of Puligundu Sri Gunteeswaraswami temple in Penumooru, Chittoor.
Pragya Jaiswal is the leading lady in Akhanda and Srikanth is playing the main antagonist. Malayalam actress Poorna will be seen in a key role in this Miriyala Ravinder Reddy production. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi opens up about the Rolex vs Dilli aspect
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling