Hero Allu Arjun is currently shooting for his most eagerly awaited 19th film under Trivikram’s direction. The film will wrap up its shoot by November. Very soon, the Stylish Star will be joining hands with MCA director Venu Sriram for his 20th project. And finally, Bunny will be teaming up with his good friend and the director of his Arya and Arya 2, Sukumar, for his 21st project.
As per the latest updates from Bunny’s PR team, the pre-production formalities for AA20 and AA21 are going on in full swing. Both the movies are said to be action entertainers, and they are carrying a lot of craze and expectations. On the other hand, fans are thrilled with Bunny’s interesting line-up of movies.
While Dil Raju will bankroll AA20, Mythri Movie Makers banner will bankroll AA21. Stay tuned for further updates on both these exciting projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person