Pawan Kalyan will be making his comeback into films with the film Vakeel Saab. The film is being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor jointly. Very soon, the film’s last schedule will be canned.
Due to the lockdown situation, the makers got lucrative OTT deals but Dil Raju was hellbent to release the film only in the theatres. The film will mostly release during the Sankranthi festival of January 2021.
The business of the film has already started but it has been quite a low key affair. Not many distributors are ready to shell big bucks to buy the film as per the latest update. As the film is a big-budget drama, the makers are expecting some big money.
But as it is the pandemic time, the buyers are unsure of the future situation and are not coming out with big quotes. Only time will tell as to how much pre-release business will the film do in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event
- They’re wasting their time: Thaman on his critics
- These heroines locked for Akshay Kumar’s next
- Ajith crowned TN’s shooting champion!
- Venkatesh’s daughter takes social media by storm
- Samantha makes interesting comments about wage gap