The festival season became an advantage for the movie. It is performing very well in all areas of its release and has collected 95,83,795 and 88,06,693 in both Guntur and Krishna regions respectively.
Going by this flow, the trade pundits are expecting much more improvement in collections in the coming days.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites