The festival season became an advantage for the movie. It is performing very well in all areas of its release and has collected 95,83,795 and 88,06,693 in both Guntur and Krishna regions respectively.
Going by this flow, the trade pundits are expecting much more improvement in collections in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed