The festival season became an advantage for the movie. It is performing very well in all areas of its release and has collected 95,83,795 and 88,06,693 in both Guntur and Krishna regions respectively.
Going by this flow, the trade pundits are expecting much more improvement in collections in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai