Burning Star Sampoornesh Babu is soaking wet on the craze of Hrudaya Kaleyam success. His very next heroic spoof acts in Singham 123 turned out to be average after a heavy rush on first day. Sampoo should try more in comedy roles rather accepting lead actor characters. One such illustrious offer he recently enjoyed is in Where Is Vidya Balan.
Srinivas Raga shot to fame with Genelia starrer Katha milked Sampoo precisely in the film. The hilarious entertainer exhibits Sampoo’s best qualities, says the director. “He got a lengthy and important comic role to bring out enough laughs. Sampoornesh is Don Ghantasala who goes in chase of Vidya Balan. His funny dances in a spicy Sunny Leone item song are best next to Hrudaya Kaleyam,” claims Srinivas Raga.
Where Is Vidya Balan releasing on 26th of this month should be a big boost for Sampoornesh Babu career!
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule