Prince, who made his debut with Neeku Naaku Dash Dash, has been looking for a break ever since his last couple of films turned out to be duds at the box office. He got his much needed break with the recently released Nenu Sailaja.
His small but crucial character provided comic relief and was appreciated by the critics. “I know director Kishore very well and when he narrated me the character, I decided to do it. My role is small but a key one in the film,” said Prince.
Taking about his future plans, Prince added, “I will continue to do lead roles but if interesting roles like this one comes to me, I am open for it.”
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film