During the event, Malayalam star hero Prithviraj Sukumaran, who is releasing the movie Malayalam, has heaped praise on SS Rajamouli and Prashanth Neel for taking South Indian cinema to the next level in terms of making movies.
“Baahubali films taught us to dream. KGF films taught us to live the dream. Down the line, SS Rajamouli and Prashanth Neel will be two distinct chapters in Indian cinema,” said the star hero.
The magnum opus has Srinidhi Shetty, Raveena Tandon, Sanjay Dutt, Rao Ramesh and Prakash Raj in crucial roles. KGF 2 will be out in cinemas on April 13, 2022, in multiple languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside