Priya Anand couldn’t be happier about how her career is going these days. Recently, she received great reviews for her performance in Sridevi’s comeback film English Vinglish and the latest buzz is that she has signed her third film in Hindi. She’s going to play one of the lead roles in a film titled Fukhrey which is going to be produced by Farhan Akthar, according to the latest reports in Bollywood. The film also has Pulkit Samrat, Richa Chadda and Vishaka Singh in lead roles. The success of English Vinglish seems to have given a big boost to her career and also her confidence. Meanwhile, the actress is currently shooting for her next Tamil film titled Ethir Neechal in Chennai. She’s paired opposite Siva Karthikeyan in the film. Priya Anand has already wrapped up shooting for Priyadarshan’s Rangrez and in Telugu, she has completed the talkie portion of Sharwanand’s next film titled Ko Ante Koti.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?