After a huge round of promotions and amid high expectations, wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier’s debut film, Oru Adaar Love, Lover’s Day in Telugu, hit screens last week. But much to everyone’s shock, the film was panned by critics and audiences alike for its silly and pointless narration.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Oru Adaar Love’s climax will be changed. Apparently witnessing the nonstop flak the film has been getting, especially for the climax, director Omar Lulu has reshot the climax scenes. Also, a few unwanted scenes have been trimmed to make the film pacy.
The new, shortened version of Oru Adaar Love is expected to be played from today. However, the makers have not made any official announcement regarding this buzz.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next