Priyamani escaped unhurt after a mishap near Bangalore. She was heading to the jungles near Muthathi, which is 90 kms away from Bangalore, to join the crew of her upcoming Kannada film Anna Bond. Her car met with an accident enroute to the shooting spot. Luckily only the sides of the car were damaged and all those who were traveling with her fine. She’s teaming up with one of Kannada cinema’s biggest star, Puneet Rajkumar and Nidhi Subbaiah is the other co-star in this film. She’s currently awaiting the release of her next Telugu film Kshetram
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly