Priyamani has signed a bilingual horror film titled Charulatha. The film is being simultaneously shot in Kannada and Tamil and it’ll also be dubbed in Telugu and Malayalam. Pon Kumaran, former assistant of K Bhagyaraj and K S Ravikumar, is directing the film. The shooting has already begun and buzz is that Priyamani is going to play a dual role. Charulatha is the official remake of a Thai horror film named Alone which was a huge hit. Malayalam actor Skanda is playing the lead role in this film, although most part of the film revolves around Priyamani. Apart from this, she’s also doing a big budget Kannada film titled Lakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero