Priyamani has signed a bilingual horror film titled Charulatha. The film is being simultaneously shot in Kannada and Tamil and it’ll also be dubbed in Telugu and Malayalam. Pon Kumaran, former assistant of K Bhagyaraj and K S Ravikumar, is directing the film. The shooting has already begun and buzz is that Priyamani is going to play a dual role. Charulatha is the official remake of a Thai horror film named Alone which was a huge hit. Malayalam actor Skanda is playing the lead role in this film, although most part of the film revolves around Priyamani. Apart from this, she’s also doing a big budget Kannada film titled Lakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19