After a considerable break post marriage, national award-winning actress Priyamani is back in the limelight for her impressive performance in the acclaimed Hindi web-series, The Family Man. The actress is eagerly looking forward to the series’ second season.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview with a popular news portal, Priyamani opened up about the pay disparity between male and female actors. She said that it’s frustrating when a movie does well, but doesn’t really help (remuneration wise) the heroines as much as it does for the heroes.
Priyamani went on to say that actresses like Anushka, Nayanthara and Samantha are great examples to look up to, as they are finally speaking up and asking for what they are worth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral