Due to the lockdown, a number of films made their way to the small screen and released on several OTT platforms in the last six months or so. One of those films which won a lot of praise was Gunjan Saxena.
The film was based on airforce pilot Gunjan Saxena and had Janhvi Kapoor in the lead. It was well appreciated but was also marred by controversy. Now, noted critic, Taran Adarsh in an interview has revealed that the film would have easily made 55 to 60 crores at the box office it had released normally.
This is a big amount for a female-oriented film and Taran also adds that the film could have got more appreciation if not for the controversy that the film saw post the release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy