Yet another tragedy has struck the Telugu film industry. Producer Bogari Laxmi Narayana, who is well known in film circles and produced the film, Edureetha, breathed his last this evening after testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. Narayana was undergoing treatment at Yasoda Hospital in Secunderabad for the last few days.
Laxmi Narayana produced popular young character artiste and villain Shravan Raghavendra’s debut film as a hero, Edureetha, in 2018 under his banner Sri Bhagya Lakshmi Entertainments. He hailed from Siddipet in Telangana. 123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record