Yet another tragedy has struck the Telugu film industry. Producer Bogari Laxmi Narayana, who is well known in film circles and produced the film, Edureetha, breathed his last this evening after testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. Narayana was undergoing treatment at Yasoda Hospital in Secunderabad for the last few days.
Laxmi Narayana produced popular young character artiste and villain Shravan Raghavendra’s debut film as a hero, Edureetha, in 2018 under his banner Sri Bhagya Lakshmi Entertainments. He hailed from Siddipet in Telangana. 123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?